RE: RARA-AVIS: Hell Can Wait

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 01 Sep 2008

    Great to hear about HELL CAN WAIT...I picked up a copy of it off eBay a couple weeks ago, and haven't yet got around to reading it. If it's that good, I'll have to bump it up in reading order, rather than let it languish in my to-be-read pile.

    SQUEEZE PLAY is quite good, I agree. I read the recent Point Blank Press reprint and was very impressed.

    Ron C.

    PBO,