RE: RARA-AVIS: Dan Marlowe (was: Re: Jim Thompson recommendations?)

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 26 Aug 2008

    Slight drift: couldn't agree more with the Dan Marlowe reference...been a while since I tried ranking by genre, but NAME would probably be on my Top Five List, certainly Top Ten. THE VENGENCE MAN, NEVER LIVE TWICE, BACKFIRE, ONE ENDLESS HOUR and STRONGARM are also terrific reads. FOUR FOR THE MONEY is also quite good.

    Ron C.