RARA-AVIS: File - reading-list.txt

From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
Date: 24 Aug 2008

    Upcoming special events on the list:

    September 2008: The work of Walter Mosley

    October 2008: Florida hardboiled and noir

    Some months we focus on a particular book or writer, and sometimes a writer is a guest of honour. I encourage everyone to read something related to the theme of the month and join in the discussion. All the regular RARA-AVIS talk goes on as well, of course.

    This message is sent every two weeks.