Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Italo-noir

From: Sean Shapiro (
Date: 22 Aug 2008

    Thanks Jordanfor the article.
      I˘ve read a lot about Scerbanenco, but haven˘t found anything by him available in English. Been interested in him since I saw Fernando De Leo˘s Milano Calibro 9, a 1972 Italian noir flick that is simply outstanding.
      The article overlooks filmmaker Pier Paolo Pasolini˘s ĦThe Ragazzi˘ and ĦA Violent Life˘. Both books were published in the 50˘s. Both are very hard-hitting.

    RARA-AVIS home page: Yahoo! Groups Links

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)