Re: RARA-AVIS: summer reads

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    Just reading an ARC of TRIGGER CITY, Sean Chercover's second novel. Highly recommend it for next summer, once it's out for all.

    Jean-Claude Isso's TOTAL CHAOS certainly will ensure that I never look at Marseilles the same way again.

    And speaking of ARCs and our man Al, I read HARD MAN last year and just loved it.

    All the Best-

    Brian