RARA-AVIS: Re: summer reads

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    Mark, I'd recommend Zero Cool by John Lange/Michael Crichton published earlier this summer by Hard Case. It's fast-paced, intentionally preposterous, and somewhat of an homage to The Maltese Falcon. The book's a lot of fun, and a quick read.

    OF course, some old Spillane and his cold war paranoia will also fill bill. One Lonely Night, The Big Kill, Kiss Me Deadly, all from voulme 2 of The Mike Hammer Collection are all fun reads.

    --Dave