Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    This is utterly booooooring...to resume/confine a ³best actorı (already a very dubious and Œmarkedı endeavour, worthy of the Œbestı daytime shows...pffff!!!)...to a few US actors is bordering on the ridiculous... Please stop or take the game/joke/child play...privately!

    Montois not amused and becoming snide and irritated...

    Steve Novak Cinefrog@comcast.net