Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    Mr T, you're coming awfully close to dragging Rara Avis into a best actor debate! A case could also be made for DeNiro, and even for Dustin Hoffman based solely on his performance in Straight Time, as well as a number of actors including Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

    Sadly, if you took all of the films where Nicholson had great performances like The Crossing Guard, The Pledge, Prizzi's Honor, Carnal Knowledge, Ironweed, The Last Detail, Chinatown, etc., the one piece of crap film he made with Adam Sandler, Anger Management, probably outgrossed them all combined.

    --Dave

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"