Father Figure (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Positions still open)

From: decastro3 (decastro3@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2008

    There's so many posts in this thread that I don't know whether he's been mentioned, but Reed Farrel Coleman's Moe Prager is another
    "family man" detective. And I actually think there's an interesting thread of a story involving his family that runs through the series. Though admittedly I have yet to read all of them.

    Tony