Re: RARA-AVIS: The Dark Knight

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 18 Aug 2008

    In a message dated 8/18/08 1:03:36 PM, IndieCrime@gmail.com writes:

    > A sequel was pretty much a given until Ledger
    > died. I don't know what they'll do with this particular incarnation of
    > Batman now.

    given that Christian Bale is the 4th actor to play Batman since Warner Bros resurrected the series 20 years ago and that Maggie Gyllenhall is playing the same character Katie Holmes essayed in Batman Begins, I'd imagine that the part of the Joker will probably be re-cast

    John Lau

    ************** It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.