Re: RARA-AVIS: Nancy Drew's dad

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Aug 2008

    And Fenton Hardy, father of Frank and Joe Hardy, was very successful detective.

    And while we're on the subject, the father of Donald Sobol's successful boy-detective LeRoy "Encyclopedia" Brown is the police chief of the small town of Idaville.

    Wow, that takes me back. I loved both of these series as a child.

    Thaqnks for the stroll down memory lane!

    Brian