Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Florida Writers

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 15 Aug 2008

    Speaking of Hiaasen, sorta, is Tim Dorsey good? A friend of mine recommended him some time ago, compared him favorably with Hiaasen. Unfortunately, at the time I was a bit burned out on Hiaasen, so I still haven't read the copy of Florida Roadkill I picked up.

    Also, how are the thrillers Hiaasen cowrote (with Montalbon?) before Tourist Season? Anyone read them?

    Mark