Re: RARA-AVIS: Florida Writers

From: Bengt Eriksson / Media I Morron I Dag (bengt@mediaimorronidag.se)
Date: 15 Aug 2008

    And Matthew Hope is an attorney in Calusa, Florida, in the other series by Ed McBain.

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bengt Eriksson / Media I Morron I Dag" <bengt@mediaimorronidag.se> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 7:51 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Florida Writers