RARA-AVIS: Re:Florida Writers

From: BookBitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Aug 2008

    I've been working on a Florida Authors Wiki with a committee I formed at my library. I don't have much in the way of Florida authors who write hardboiled crime fiction, so I'd really appreciate some feedback. I get the feeling I have some great big holes in this area. You can search the wiki by using keywords like "hardboiled" or "noir" or by author's name or even book titles. Thanks!

    http://floridaauthors.wetpaint.com

    Cheers, Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com   Enter to win HELL HOLE by Chris Grabenstein, THE BIBLE SALESMAN by Clyde Edgerton, 8 signed thrillers including GOOD PEOPLE by Marcus Sakey, LEATHER MAIDEN by Joe Lansdale, and lots more!