RARA-AVIS: Re:CHASING THE DIME and Michael Connelly

From: BookBitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Aug 2008

    I liked Chasing the Dime, although I do agree it is not his best work.
      On the other hand, I think it really unfair to listen to an abridged version of any book and then complain about the plot, the characters, or anything else that doesn't feel quite right.  Most abridged audiobooks have big enough holes that you can drive a truck through them.  It really is doing the author - who has no control over the process, may I add, (unless the author's name is JK Rowling) a disservice.
      Cheers, Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com   Enter to win HELL HOLE by Chris Grabenstein, THE BIBLE SALESMAN by Clyde Edgerton, 8 signed thrillers including GOOD PEOPLE by Marcus Sakey, LEATHER MAIDEN by Joe Lansdale, and lots more!