RARA-AVIS: up on CrimeWav

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 11 Aug 2008

    I've joined Vicki Hendricks, as well as Jason Starr, Christa Faust and Gary Phillips, with my story, Adrenaline, now as a free podcast up on Seth Harwood's CrimeWav (http://www.crimewav.com).

    Adrenaline was originally published in Out of the Gutter #3, and is a violent pulp story, but as far as violent pulp stories with no socially redeeming values go, I think it's a pretty good one.

    The demonic picture of me that Seth uses for the story was one a friend of mine did as a joke when she was helping me put together images for my web-site. Most kids who see me don't go running away screaming, as they would if I actually looked like that picture.

    --Dave http://www.davezeltserman.com