RARA-AVIS: a great read I recommend

From: Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Date: 11 Aug 2008

    I got a head cold and have been exiled since with decongestants and boxes and boxes of tissues. Sick as a dog for most of the last week. Today was my best day yet. It is 7:30 am. (Right.)

    The best time I had came yesterday reading Steven M. Thomas' CRIMINAL PARADISE. A lovely book, the debut novel with the series' main character being an armed robber ... who goes up against bad guys. Yeah, hard-boiled.

    I feel crappy now. I overachieved this morning in this email.

    Go get the book. You'll like it.

    Best,

    Fred Zackel