Re: RARA-AVIS: CHASING THE DIME and Michael Connelly

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 10 Aug 2008

    In a message dated 8/10/08 10:02:47 AM, nevins_mark@yahoo.com writes:

    > Now, I have the sense that Connelly is a pretty highly regarded writer by
    > this group, and in fact his THE POET is in my to-read stack.  Is CHASING THE
    > DIME atypical of his work?

    Chasing the Dime is the least of his work. if you're interested in Connelly's standalone's, The Poet is a masterpiece. Blood Work is outstanding as well, as is The Lincoln Lawyer. Void Moon is a little better than Chasing the Dime

    John Lau

    ************** Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.