RARA-AVIS: Re: Frederic Brown short stories (was LaBrava)

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Aug 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "gogomasterj" <funkmasterj@...> wrote:

    > Do you know the titles of these collections so that I can look out for
    > them?

    It was a large multivolume collection published by Dennis McMillan a decade and a half ago or so. It is probably out of print, but I am sure the volumes can be found used, though. Many stories that had not seen seen the light of day since the pulps. I am a huge Brown fan and I've never been disappointed by his stories. He had a superb technique but also quite an imagination.

    Best

    mrt