RARA-AVIS: Re: NoirCON 2010 Schedule announced.

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Aug 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron Finestone"
    <microbrewjournalism@...> wrote:

    > Philadelphia will be the scene of NoirCON 2010---International Noir
    in
    > November 2010. Click here for
    > schedule:
    >
    > http://homepage.mac.com/babaganouj/noircon/%22%3EClick%20for%
    20information.%3C/A%3E%20%3CP%3E

    Just http://homepage.mac.com/babaganouj/noircon/ works better, though I hate websites that play music at you without your permission, since I'm usually using headphones, and everyone in the world seems to want to feed their soundtracks Loud.

    Todd Mason (who also finds the price rather steep, still, though some other cons are rising to meet NoiCon)