Re: RARA-AVIS: Italo-noir

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2008

    Yes, Crimini is in English. (Wish I could read Italian!)

    Haven't read Dibdin's books yet, Jonathan. I tend to like the grittier stuff. But I'm willing to give them a chance. They seem like good 'holiday' reads -- if you know what I mean.

    ----- Original Message ---- From: Jonathan Bravard <jon.bravard@gmail.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:17:25 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Italo-noir

    Sean,

    Can I assume this collection is in English?

    Have you checked out Micheal Dibdin's Aurelio Zen series?

    Jon