Re: RARA-AVIS: Detective Comics. Was: Super Heroes, Comics, and Noir

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 27 Jul 2008

    I've been meaning to say something about the Parker graphic novels and the U of Chicago reprints on the list, but since I just got through writing about it on my blog in a spur of the moment burst of energy, I'll just post the link:

    http://indiecrime.blogspot.com/2008/07/coming-stark-resurgence.html