Re: RARA-AVIS: Child of Rage

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 26 Jul 2008

    You know, there's a moment with these kinds of publications, between that period of time when they've sold all the copies they can at $50 and before they become scarce that you'll be able to get copies for about $20 on eBay. You have to be vigilante and your timing has to be just right. That's how much I paid for a new copy of the previous edition of Child of Rage.(I also have a 4.5% mortgage).

    Jeff