Re: RARA-AVIS: Sci Fi

From: Jesse Willis (jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Jul 2008

    Tomorrow's Crimes was the title, it included short stories like The Risk Profession as well as the short novel Anarchaos.

    Jesse

    SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com

    --- On Sat, 7/26/08, Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> wrote: From: Nathan Cain <IndieCrime@gmail.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Sci Fi To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 11:14 AM

                Mysterious Press did a collection of Westlake's Sci-Fi crime short

    stories in the 90's, but the title escapes me right now.