Re: RARA-AVIS: Sci Fi

From: Jesse Willis (jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Jul 2008

    There are lots of SF Noir stories, including the very recent novels of Richard K. Morgan for example. But, even Donald Westlake wrote some SF back in the day - one short novel was called Anarchaos (anarchy - chaos) which was set on a planet with no laws.

    Jesse

    SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com

    --- On Sat, 7/26/08, Steve Novak <Cinefrog@comcast.net> wrote: From: Steve Novak <Cinefrog@comcast.net> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Sci Fi To: "RARA-AVIS" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 7:02 AM

                Bien sur!...from literary sci-fi to films, from parts of the cyberpunks

    (Gibson & all) to Philip K Dick to Blade Runner, to many graphic

    novels...etc. ..there must be more info on this on the net, as I don¹t follow

    sci-fi enough to be knowledgable, but I would take the website of the

    Festival d¹Angoulème as a starting point...any other ideas???

    Montois