RARA-AVIS: Re:Nelson DeMille

From: BookBitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Jul 2008

    I've read all his books and highly recommend them, although I don't think any of them are very dark. A couple of his early books are among my favorites - The Charm School and The Gold Coast. A sequel to the Gold Coast is coming out in October. I also really like John Corey books (Plum Island, Lion's Game, Nightfall & Wildfire.) They are all set on Long Island (I grew up there) and New York which for me, just adds to their appeal.

    Cheers, Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com   Enter to win DON'T TELL A SOUL by David Rosenfelt, CLOSE by Martina Cole, 9 signed thrillers including THE GARDEN OF EVIL by David Hewson, STALKING SUSAN by Julie Kramer, and lots more!