Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Super Heroes, Comics, and Noir

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 25 Jul 2008

    I asked a few years ago, I think, about noir novels and corrida...and got few answers...or maybe it was on Rompol??.. (French rara)...there were some mentions of except the inevitable Hemingway and new info to me about Connelly's Black Ice...which I havent' pick up yet...

    Good luck for the feria in Béziers...as a native of Mont-de-Marsan I started going to the feria there very young and the one in Bayonne...etc..etc..and a few years ago parts of the family were at Pamplona, of course...

    Enjoy! Buena feria!

    Montois