Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Dark Knight

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 25 Jul 2008

    I was referring to an earlier comment that said the best bits in The Dark Knight were taken from Alan Moore's Batman story The Killing Joke. I wasn't referring to the movies made directly based on Moore's work. And, I'm fairly certain I've read that Moore has declined to take money for at least some of his film adaptations, giving the money to the book's artists instead of pocketing it. He's a bit weird.