Re: RARA-AVIS: Evil Days by Bruno Fischer

From: ejgorman99@aol.com
Date: 24 Jul 2008

    For me The Evil Days is one of the best mysteries of the Seventies. What makes it cook is the middle-class despair of the narrator. Fischer did good work most of his career. He did a lot of mediocore work too to survive and that damaged his reputation. But Evil Days is to me a minor mastrepiece and definitely--by my lights--a true noir.

    ************** Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.