Re: RARA-AVIS: Dirty Money by Richard Stark

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jul 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Jesse Willis <jessewillis@...> wrote:

    > I agree, Dirty Money, is not up to old-time Parker standards, I just
    reviewed the audiobook version...

    > http://www.sffaudio.com/?p=2803
    >
    > And, I've just finished listening to the excellent SOMEBODY OWES ME
    MONEY, which is also available as an audiobook. I'll have a full review of that up shortly.

    Very good. There's a great old one by Westlake that I never tire of: The Busy Body. Check it out. It's funny and suspenseful. And for the dissenting opinion: I liked Dirty Money. But then, I don't expect the old Parker.

    Best

    mrt