RARA-AVIS: Noir at the Bar

From: Edward Pettit (epetti01@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jul 2008

    If you're in the Philadephia area, come on by to Noir at the Bar on Sunday Aug 3, 6PM at the Tritone Bar on South St., a series hosted by Peter Rozovsky of the Detectives Beyond Borders blog http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/
      The guest crimewriter of the evening will be Dave White, whose new Jackson Donne PI novel, The Evil That Men Do, is a fine book.  White will be reading from the book, then sit for a "noir conversation" with me.  The last two Noir at the Bar events, with Duane Swierczynski and Jon McGoran (aka DH Dublin) were really great.  This time we're hoping to podcast the event, as well.
      More info at Detectives Beyond Borders.
      Ed Pettit
      Ed & Edgar, my adventures in the cult of Poe. The Bibliothecary, a blog of literary endeavour. http://bibliothecary.squarespace.com/