Re: Leonard movies (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: After Dark, My Sweet)

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2008

    "jacquesdebierue" jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com wrote:

    <<
    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, <funkmasterj@...> wrote:

    Wasn't Touch also made into a movie? That's not a crime novel, but if we're compiling Leonard on film, it should be added. I didn't know about the Stick movie.

      TOUCH is an interesting novel and movie -- not what I typically expect from Leonard. The Leonard style and feel are evident in the novel, and the story is handled nicely in the film version.
      - Duane
      www.pulprack.com