Re: RARA-AVIS: Moonshine War

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 21 Jul 2008

    My reaction to Love's Lovely Counterfeit was not a good one either. I forced myself to read it to the end in the hope that it would improve. Sadly, it didn't. It's my least favourite Cain by a distance (although I confess I haven't read Galatea, which I've heard is terrible).

    Serenade is excellent, btw.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "jacquesdebierue" <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com>