RARA-AVIS: Re: After Dark, My Sweet

From: blumenidiot (blumenidiot@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jul 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"
    <jacquesdebierue@...> wrote:

    > --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Ed Lynskey <e_lynskey@> wrote:
    > >
    > > --- On Sat, 7/19/08, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@> wrote:
    > > > There is an old movie of Mr. Majestyk, too, very seventies movie
    > > > but the story is good and the movie watchable. They should remake

    > > I saw the movie yesterday for the first time. I had tried to before
    but didn't think a movie about a melon farmer would interest me.

    One problem for me is Leitteri a self-professed hit man, but seems to be a mob boss instead.

    I agree Bronson is pretty bad, but he is the answer to the trivia question, Who is the only actor to be in The Magnificent Seven, The Dirty Dozen and The Great Escape? Mark