Re: RARA-AVIS: Elmore Leonard (was: Re: LABRAVA)

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Jul 2008

    You're not the only one. I've tried to read four or five of Leonard's books and never finished. The only one I remember finishing was Cuba Libre. The last one I tried to read was Pagan Babies. I got about three chapters in and returned it to the library. I just had no interest in it. I haven't picked up anything since then. Curiously, I have enjoyed the movies Jackie Brown and Out of Sight, though. Maybe he's more of a script writer than a novelist.