Re: Leonard movies (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: After Dark, My Sweet)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 19 Jul 2008

    Jordan wrote:

    "I saw that one too. How are the books as compared to the movies? I've been a little hesitant to read the books where I've already seen the movies."

    In every case (with the possible exceptions of Out of Sight and Jackie Brown), the book has been much better. That's not necessarily a dis of the movies (though some are a bit "straight to video"), but an endorsement of the books.

    Mark