Re: RARA-AVIS: After Dark, My Sweet

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 19 Jul 2008

    "I also am soon to be reading LaBrava, which was recommended by Entertainment Weekly as the #40th best novel of the last 25 years. I've only read Unknown Man #69 and Maximum Bob so far, . . ."

    LaBrava's a good one, far more Unkown Man that Maximum Bob. Not that I didn't like that one, too, just that it had a lot more overt humor. You know, I wish the TV shows based on Leonard would come out on DVD, both Maximum Bob and, especially, Karen Sisco.

    Mark