Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: JT Lindroos (jt@oivas.com)
Date: 18 Jul 2008

    All three might appear one of these days through Point Blank (or other related ventures)... UNDERSTUDY being the first. Considering the sales so far for MIAMI, though, we'll be lucky to break even. Reviews for MIAMI on, say, amazon/blogs/other venues might help the cause. KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE and THE DIFFERENCE may also make it through the system if there is some interest.

    JT

    Point Blank Press www.pointblankpress.com