RARA-AVIS: Re: Roderick Thorp

From: ABQBrewer@aol.com
Date: 17 Jul 2008

    Hi all:

       I thought he must be, but he insisted that was the case. I don't know how anyone could work with soap operas playing the background...
      Steve

    Nathan Cain wrote: Could he have been pulling the reporter's leg a little?

    **************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!