RARA-AVIS: OT: Tuesday Weld

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 13 Jul 2008

    Oh man, where do I start . . . she turned both Mick Jagger and The Beatles on to acid. The Beatles also sang about her--I am the Walrus "Stupid Bloody Tuesday" and "pornographic priestess," She Came in Through the Bathroom Window, "Tuesdays on the phone to me." It's also been rumored that The Eagles' Hotel California is about her. The Wednesday character on the Addams Family was originally to be named Tuesday in her honor. It's been claimed that she's a Druid priestess.

    There's almost as many theories about Tuesday Weld as there is about the Kennedy assassination. She was on the July 26, 1963 cover of Life magazine.

    Jeff

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Novak" <Cinefrog@comcast.net> To: "RARA-AVIS" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 7:51 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Monday is washing day, Tuesday is soup...

    Didnšt know that...!

    Did she meander in Rolling Stones ways...ala Carla Bruni...???

    Montois