Re: RARA-AVIS: Spain's crime fiction fest

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 13 Jul 2008

    Which goes to show...one more time that definitions of crime stories/i.e crime stuff and/or noir vary with climates, countries, social layers, north/south, east/west...so all our neat and cozy definitions, however chandleresque or hammetesque as they might be, are obsolete and quasi nul as sson as you cross...the rio grande...

    Thanks for this healthy reminder Gonzalo

    Montois