Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:The Long Goodbye

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 13 Jul 2008

    I donıt mean this disrespectuffully, but please just read ³out of the box², anything by anybody from small US presses, to Paul Auster, to anything in translation...I donıt know how else to say it...there are thousands...at rara we are just skimming the surface...there are a gazillion blogs/sites in many languages with great stories, inventive plots, interesting shapes and stories and characters...nowadays itıs endless..and itıs scary...ıcos we canıt and never again will we ever ³keep up²... Montois