Re : Hollywood noir (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: WHACKED by Jules Asner)

From: E. Borgers (webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 11 Jul 2008

    I saw the remake. It's second grade compare to the original film, and forgettable. The original is a real achievement, I agree. There's magic in that old film (and great filming and acting powers), one of the fexw I could watch more than twice... and still be captivted.
      E. Borgers Polar Noir http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir