RARA-AVIS: Evil E dropping in...

From: ejflinn2002 (ejflinn@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Jul 2008

    Hi All!

    Wanted to let you all know that tomorrow on Evil E - our interview guest is Keith Kahla, Executive Editor at St. Martin's Press. Want to know what he looks for in an author? Drop in and find out!

    You can also subscribe by clicking on http://www.evil-e.org/subscribe/ and that way you won't miss a thing. You'll receive an 'alert' each month when Evil E is up. Your email address is safe with me. It will not be traded, bartered, or used for blackmail.

    Michael Connelly is on next month, and then Laura Lippman and then Val McDermid. I mean, really - could you miss hearing what these NYT Bestsellers have to say? :)

    Hope to see you!

    Elaine Flinn http://www.elaineflinn.com http://www.evil-e.org