RARA-AVIS: Chapters

From: capnbob@nventure.com
Date: 04 Jul 2008

    Patrick: Don't bet the farm. If I think the construction of a book is gimmicky--such as no chapters--I won't bother with it no matter how highly regarded it is. That's how I maintain my status as a curmudgeon. Beyond that, I find it too much work. I don't read to work, but to relax. Finally,I have hundreds of books that I look forward to reading. Why spend time with one that I'll find bothersome?