Re: RARA-AVIS: Savage Night graphic novel

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Jul 2008

    I fear we will get very quickly into a line of discussion that at Rompol we have visited many times before: it is important that a graphic novel or a film be ³faithful² to the book (or the reverse for that matter)...many among us will say judge it on what it is and not on other criteria...does it ever matter that it is Œfaithful¹ or not...should it ever matter...

    I leave it at that but I want to thank here JP for mentioning it and the excellent link in Spanish from Gonzalo Baeza...very interesting indeed beyond the cover of La Nuit de Fureur...

    JP did you get it Œneuf¹ or Œd¹occase¹ chez Amazon-Fr???...It sounds very good and I want to get it...

    Montois de Détroit