Re : RARA-AVIS: Crime writer's crimes?

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 29 Jun 2008

One of the most famous cases is E.R. Johnson. He was  jailed during the sixties, serving a long sentence for murder and hold-up, when he started to write crime novels. He made pretty interesting HB novels, all rather pessimistic to noir, which still deserve to be read today (especially: Cage Five Is Going to Break -1970) He was freed in 1992.
  E.Borgers Polar Noir http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir