Re: RARA-AVIS: Disturbing Novels

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 30 Jun 2008

Mario,

Is Word Made Flesh the first novel of O'Connell's you read? Wow, they're all dark, but that's by far the darkest. I recently picked up a used copy of the first, Box Nine, to introduce a friend to the series. He became intrigued when I rambled on about it one day, and he doesn't usually read crime fiction, doesn't read much fiction of any kind.

And thanks for pointing out the short story. I didn't know he had any. I'll have to check it out.

Mark