RARA-AVIS: Re: Bus Stop

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Patrick King <abrasax93@...> wrote:

> Yes, yes, yes and I brought up BUS STOP in reference to the
generally proclaimed pheremonal response to Monroe. Shouldn't have written off the top of my head like that. Should have checked Wikipedia for "the facts" before I posted.

We've had our differences in the past but I do recognize your love of film. I am more than 90% certain you are aware of the Internet Movie Data Base--IMDB.com--but your mention of Wikipedia as the place you would check facts about movies created that slim doubt.

IMDB is my favorite source for facts about movies. It does contain mistakes, which regular users attempt to correct when they find them. I have done so but am a minor contributor. One of the leading contributor of facts (such as biographies) and opinions is our own Jim Beaver. It is also a wonderful forum for folks who like to contribute reviews of movies they've viewed.

So again, I am almost certain you know of IMDB.com but there may be others on the list who don't and so I wrote this post.

Richard Moore