RARA-AVIS: The Black Moon

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2008

Browsing my neighborhood used bookstore today I came across a book called The Black Moon, which is a collaboration between Loren Estleman, Ed Gorman, W.R. Philbrick, Robert Randisi and L.J. Washburn
(This is the pseudonym James Reasoner and his wife use writing together, isn't it?). It appears each author wrote a section of the book. It looks like an interesting idea. Has anyone else read it? The cover promises "A Spectacular New Direction in Mystery." Was this a one off, or were there more books of this sort?